My favourite date night hair look!

With two little boys to look after (and a baby on the way!) it's rare that my husband and I are lucky enough to have a date night and so when we do, it is a certainly a special occasion. And every special occasion warrants a touch of glamour! I was recently asked to share my favourite date night hair style, perfect for those rare but much sought after night's out with the hubby! 

My all-time favourite hairstyle is to wear it down with soft waves running through. I always feel more confident with my hair down but the waves certainly make the style look extra special. 



If possible, I like to plan our date nights around the time I can get to the salon so I can get my colour applied. I really love Balayage hair colour as it makes hair look sun-kissed, natural and softer.

To create the soft waves style, I start by washing my hair with my favourite shampoo; I love ones that make your hair extra shiny and smell beautiful too. Once my hair is dried, I take random pieces of hair and wrap them around my curling iron or hair straighteners. I always make sure to use a heat protection spray before this to prevent any heat damage. Once finished, I use my fingers to brush through my hair or use a wide toothed comb. Finally, I finish with a spritz of hair spray to ensure the waves stay in place throughout the evening. 



Now all that's left is to decide what to wear!
For tips and reviews on the latest beauty trends check out Makeup Muddle.

Do you have a favourite date night hair style? I'd love to hear about it in the comments below. 

*Disclaimer: this is a collaborative post.

0 comments